Irrespective of whether you are a snowboarder or skier (green, blue, red or black), the glistening of the snow and the apres-ski help to make a winter sports holiday an experience to remember. There are many newer destinations coming on board now to explore with the opportunity to combine types of holiday now a reality. For example in Cyprus, you can ski in the Troodos Mountains in the morning and sunbathe by the pool in the afternoon. This destination can receive up to 2.5 metres of snow in its higher areas and ski passes are cheap. Finland is a great place to go if you've never been skiing before or are going with a family as the gentle slopes provide a great place to learn.
We can book winter sports holidays to all over the world so get in contact via the link below.
Why Choose CT4N Travel
- Full Financial Protection
- ABTA and ATOL bonded under the JTA Travel brand
- Personalised service
- Expert advice and recommendation
- Competitive prices
- All quotes responded to within 24 hours
- Access to hundreds of suppliers
- No tie-ins to specific operators
- We find you the right holiday not the one we ‘have’ to sell